6.19.2008

Bitch Britches 101

It has been brought to my attention that some of my readers are having a hard time understanding the concept of the Bitch Britch...so I thought I would take a little strut down the catwalk (MEOW!) and show them some of my styles of britches. You are welcome to take notes..but no puparazzi please. Victoria's Secret, eat your heart out!







My first pair and what mom sometimes uses as "training britches" for those "first timers". It's amazing that they still fit...proof that I AM retaining my girlish figure.















These are my jeans. Mom calls them my "hip huggers", I call them my "Calvin's". Tommy Hilfiger..nah..I'm a Calvin Klein girl! Take THAT Kate Moss.











For my next outfit, I'd like to show off my "sunny day" britches. A lovely floral print which truly dazzles the boys. Feminine..frilly...and just darn cute. It's about as close to lace that I'll get.









Finally my evening wear. A little low rise, a little high rise.

It's my version of every girl's little black dress.









So now you know the scoop on the britches. Every good girl lines them, only the floozies go commando on liners..ick! Remember to remove them when you do your "business", lest you get soggy bottoms. Grampa is notorious for letting me in the yard in my britches and chasing me around to try to "pants" me. Silly boys.
Mom put my britches on Bela once.......wish I had a photo of THAT!!







No comments: