6.24.2008

Thinkin' 'bout goin' down to th'shore

I'd like to send today's blog entry out to Miss Deanna.....I'm sure she'll remember.

Deanna: Hey Thyme, what's happenin'?
Me: I don't know.
Deanna: Well uh, rumor around town says you might be thinkin' 'bout goin' down to the shore.
Me: Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna go down to the shore.
Deanna: Whadda ya gonna do down there?
Me: Uh, I don't know, play some birdie games, get a little floozy, buy a t-shirt.
Deanna: Hey uh, were ya gonna check out the sand bar while you're down there?
Me: Uh, what's the Sand Bar?
Deanna: Ah, it's a place that lets six year old 'bitches' drink.
Thyme: [pauses for a minute and thinks] Ah, cool!! OK so the important thing here is that we get to the part where you ask me how I'm gonna get down to the shore.
Deanna: Oh, Thyme, how ya gettin' down to the shore?
Thyme: Funny you should ask, I've got a car now.
Deanna: Ah wow, how'd ya get a car?
Thyme: Oh, my mom drove it up here from the Bahamas.
Deanna: You're kidding!
Thyme: I must be, the Bahamas are islands. Okay, the important thing here is that, uh, you ask me what kinda car it is.
Deanna: Uh uh, what kinda car do ya' got?
Thyme: I've got a bitchin' Camaro...(1.2.3.4)Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro!


That would be a great trip..me & mom on the open road in a convertable roadster, but I guess I'll settle for my spot in the SUV.

No comments: