7.20.2008

Party-Thyme!!

Mom hosted a family cookout last night and it was a blast! Food, 'fresments, and FUN! All the regular crew was there and even some long distance relatives from Calfor-ni-A! I kept busy as the social greeter, food sampler, and cornhole referee.


Mom took a few pics of me hard at work at the cookout.


Here's me hard at work grill supervising.....................





Waiting for the burgers, watching the veggies, hummus, and appeteasers..can someone hand me a carrot?










Come on boys pleeeeeeeaseee....Mark? Thomas? HEY down here!!









Time to inspect the cornhole game!
Game ON!










I need to inspect this bag for POPcorn!!













Before everyone left, I had to clean the food off their faces, especially Gramma, she gets extra washes.








And Grampa, he needs a washin' too!!










Finally mom gets a supersmooch with nosenibbles for letting me be the co-hostess of the cookout!! It was such a food filled festivity, I'm beat. Wonder who's gonna clean up???
OHHHHH BEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Thyme! You are a most elegant hostess!

Delilah and Rocket said...

A hostess with the mostess and you clean up the guest too. What a gal.