9.17.2008

Chickity China

Since most of our city has lost power and the Krewe experienced their first "power outage" enjoying nursing by candlelight, we decided to celebrate the wonder of restored electricity by having Gramma and Great-Gramma (my mom's mom and Gramma) over for a cookout..just the girls...cause Great-Grammy's power still isn't on.

..and Bela. Low key. Mom made my favorites, Chinese Chicken (garlic/ginger/teriyaki..mmmm), grilled taters and salad. We even had an organic apple pie for dessert..YUMMY!! I got to sample, maybe the Krewe will get garlic breath now!

Here's me and Bela at one of our finer arts...beggin' from Gramma...SUCKER!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yum! Can I come to your house for cookouts?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Vizslas: The worlds greatest beggars!