9.13.2008

Reporting from the box...

In case you forgot, this is Thyme and this is MY blog!

While I admit, I'm quite proud of my Krewe-boys, I think I'm raising a group of boob boys for sure. I kinda like the arrangement though, mom feeds me, and I feed the Krewe. I guess you heard I had surgery?!?! Seems there was a rescue effort in force since Gumbo decided he just wasn't ready to come out and tried to go joing his brothers, Iko & Cajun.

But I'm better. Mom had to keep me from jumping and help me take it easy on the stairs, but it's all good..I get a warm rub down each night as mom cares for my boo-boo.

So here's some stats on the Krewe!

Today they are 11 days old:

Po'Boy: 10 ounces at birth, 1# 10 ounces at 11 days!
Beignet: 12 ounces at birth, 1# 13 ounces at 11 days!

The Heavyweights (or the 'Section' Krewe)

Gumbo: 16 ounces at birth, 2# 1 ounce at 11 days!
Iko: 12 ounces at birth, 2# 1 ounce at 11 days!
Cajun: 14 ounces at birth, 2# 5 ounces at 11 days!

Eatin' gooooood....in this neighborhood!!!

I'm Thyme...and this is MY BLOG!!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Thyme, we just wanted to you know that we licked mama to death and she put you on our blog roll. We made sure she added you as "All About Thyme" cause that's what the blog is about Tyme!!! :-)

Woof!
Rocket & Delilah