9.02.2008

Thank heaven for little BOYS!!!!


Remy and I welcome FIVE feisty boys into the world today! Mom said I was a champ at bringing Po'Boy and Beignet into the world, but my body just couldn't go on longer with the shenanigans the KREWE were playing. So I went to visit Dr. Y and Dr. W and all my pals at the PAC where they gave me something really fun but made me really sleepy, then they went in my belly and rescued the rest of the KREWE!

My belly hurts a lot, but mom is camping out in my room with my babies and giving me lots of love, and some of those cookies Miss Manda brought from the CT...*yummy* in my now baby empty tummy!


Sooooooo introducing...the KREWE-boys...

...Po'Boy, Beignet, Gumbo, Iko, & Cajun



Looks like Gustav blew a little NOLA up to KY!!!










4 comments:

amanda said...

hi boys! im glad u decided to come out and say hi early. be good to your momma! enjoy the pink toys, LOL!!! thyme i hope the cookies are comforting.

Anonymous said...

Puppies!!!!!!

Delilah and Rocket said...

All boys! Oh my goodness. Glad to hear your tummy is doing ok and all is well.

Crystal said...

Congratulations to all! Amanda and I were texting and emailing all day with out tummies in knots. I am so happy to hear that everyone is happy and healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures!