2.21.2008

Back in thyme....








Not having Thyme at home and standing on the forefront of her last litter, I've had a few moments to sit and look back through photos of her, remember the day I arrived at Julia's and met Thyme for the first time, the day she severed her tendons in her front leg (the night before my block exams in pharmacy school of course), the day she whelped her first litter, and many many moments in between.

She's introduced me to so many amazing people in the Vizsla breed, brought me several close friends that make me truly able to enjoy the times in the competition world whether we walk out winning...or just walk out. She's made me understand that no matter what the outcome, I still have her...

...and she still has me.

I love ya Timmy and I miss you much!
And like every mother does, I'm pulling out a "baby photo" of her, too bad I couldn't find one of the ones that my mom would bring out of ME!

No comments: