2.11.2008

Shape Up....or Ship Out!!


I'm gonna let you in on a little secret mom told me..Windy & Potter are moving out! NO, not forever silly, just so mom and I can sneak away to Florida ..shhhhhhhh...remember it's a secret! I knew something was up with all the grooming we got today...bath, ears, nails, mom even trimmed by buttwhirls. She says I'm hairy for a girl. I told her it's WINTER duh!!


Oh and my test results came in from my exam this morning....whatever 0.38 means....I dunno. Mom says that's good, cause I need to lay low until we get to F-L-O-R-I-D-A....shhhhh, lay low...incognito!


My other test...a big 'ol fat NEGATIVE....mom says that's good...uh..umkay!


Here's a pic from me and the brats out on the deck tonight in the snow...5 inches and it's STILL falling. That 'lay low' thought of mom's sounds good...I'm going to lay by the heater on my bed. By the way, I'm the looker on the far right.


Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yer trip Miss Thyme! Enjoy the warmer weather, and let me know if I can do anything to help. Good luck!!