2.20.2008

Often imitated...never duplicated!

I got to chat with mom for a bit today while she and Miss Beth were giggling and whispering about "they did it again"...SHOOOT..I ain't Britney!

So I asked mom how the troops are doing while I'm away and it seems they have run rampant. Looks like I'll have to get them in line once again when I get back...it's a hard job, but somebody has to do it.

Mom also says she has been working on another upgrade on our website with our super computer friend, Chris. He's so nice, super smart and does an awesome job putting *spy gear* on our site...LOL. Seems our last one was so nice, it became popular and a great place for people to visit two, three, or even FIFTEEN times a day!!! Go ahead and obsess...I'm THYME! So mom thought we'd give them something to look at and talk about and see just how long it takes before it's contagious! Such a funny mom!

Oh and BTW...."we DID do it again"!! AWWWWWW Remy-roo!!

1 comment:

Seaside Vizslas said...

Now you're just overexaggerating, I only check it 14 times a day. ;) ;)

...Although there's always a chance that Jake is sneaking on the laptop late at night to download pictures of the girls and take notes from Remy....