2.12.2008

Road Block!




We had a temporary set back in our plans tonight. Mom came home from work to find our beautiful tree..KABLAMMO, split in three. She said the weight of the snow and ice must have been too much for it. I tossed her a look that she'd BETTER not start with the fat jokes this early or I was going to be a very difficult travel partner tomorrow.
Mom and a bunch of our neighbors tried to move the half from the road and all they could manage to do was rock it a bit....then mom slipped in the ice and fell on her back..and I couldn't help yelling TIIIIMMMMMBERRRRRRR!!!!!
HAHA...I guess it really isn't that funny.
At least we managed to pack our NEW RIDE tonight, fully equipped with a plush blanket and Woobie in the back for me.

It's raining ICE...watch out for the tree!!

No comments: