2.15.2008

Valentine's Day Hookup!


After our obstacle of the fallen tree, mom and I set out for sunny Florida so I could meet my Valentine, Remy. I've met him once before and thought he was quite handsome, but I didn't know mom was going to hook me up! Well.......hmmmm...OK!!

So our drive was nice. We rocked out to XM radio, ate french fries and visited many a rest stop in Huntsville, AL, Birmingham...etc. After a quick snooze and freshening up we hit the road again for me to meet my betrothed.

I don't know why mom suggested I buy *him* a Valentine's gift....aren't I enough gift alone??? Anyway, I picked out a fully endorsed Thyme toy and one of my favorites, a furry squirrel that kweeeeeeks!! Oh my favorite! Well, I hope he shares that toy while I'm down here, lest I have to play hard to get!

When we got to Miss Beth & Remy's house, I KNEW this was the place!! I could just stand on the deck and watch for vermin for HOURS. Miles and miles of open space....ahhhhh...I'm gonna get out there before this is over!

Mom kept our goodbye's short and sweet, she gets all mushy sometimes. She took a few shots of me and Miss Beth..I think we are going to become GREAT friends!! This is a GREAT Valentine's gift mom....A BOYFRIEND!

Smooches!

No comments: