3.13.2008

Belly Rub At the Door


"Hello and welcome to grand central station. Your price of admission is one belly rub please."

My house is FULL. Tanner & Sarah have come to visit and brought their mommy too. She's friends with my mom and together, they share Bela. Why they picked him? He's needy. We WUV the kids. To show how much we WUV them, I let them pet my belly wheeeeennnnever they want. And Bela licks their faces raw....and they LIKE it...ugh.
Tonight there was a celebration. Tanner & Bela were a show stopping team today in the ring and won some big prize...WHOOOOOPDEEEEDOOOOOOO! Nah, I'm just kiddin...they did good...for BOYS!! HA! So Bela thinks he is getting *my* new bed....NOT!!

Anyway, your price for viewing this blog....one belly rub please. Now get in line and PAY UP. I'll be sitting here waiting!

No comments: