3.01.2008

Hook, Line, & Stinker!!

As my time in Florida with my new found family comes to a close, I think I've won them over...hook, line, & stinker (cause that's what I am). Mr. Chet takes me out special for a scenic tour of the neighborhood EVERRRRRYYY day and let's me sit on his lap as we enjoy the warm breeze on the back deck and I keep the yard free of vermin. Miss Beth, she's a cool chick, she let's me and Remy play on the deck together. Mom says that's the sign of a true relationship, a boy who wants to be around, even after he "gets the goods". I wuv Remy....but I'm not WUUUUUUV'n Remy anymore...been there, done that!

Well gotta make my mark in Florida before it's time to go. Mom says there's a whole entourage lined up to bring me home....ain't that royal!

Peace!

No comments: