3.23.2008

Promethazine Please!




My day started off so-so, it was Keester after all and I was planning for a BIG feast of ham, taters, devil's eggs, corn casserole....mmmmmm.

Then it hit....Gi-normous waves of nausea. I've never had nausea before, not sure what it is exactly, but mom does. I couldn't understand it...I didn't want my breakfast, it STUNK. How could I NOT WANT TO EAT!!!!!!

Then it got worse. Mom took us all running today at the most bestest (that means it was ultra cool) in the world...our training grounds at Taylorsville Lake. It's REAL close to our house and we go there lots to find birdies, swim in the lake, hike..well it's just plain FUN! Well it was a great day to be out, my daughter Poo had an awesome bird maneuver mom calls a "stop to flush" and she got big praises. She's in bird dog training and mom was very impressed with her progress.

Then it happened.....I ripped my ear. EWWWWW the blood. OUCH it hurt. My day went from nauseating to just plain WOMIT! Mom made me get in the truck and put this ugly forsaken hat on my head to get me to quit shaking...BUT IT HURTS!!!!! Then we came home and just when I thought it wouldn't get worse...it DID.
I had to get a bath to wash all the blood off my face and body. Just GREAT! All dried off, mom used this liquid bandage stuff and fixed my ear. Then off to Gramma's we went for our EASTER FEAST!!! It was all there...ham....taters....rolls....veggies...appetizers...mmmmmmmmm. I could really eat that! But mom gave me a bone, she said to settle down so my ear wouldn't hurt. But the bone had the same effect as my breakfast had....NAUSEA...ugh.

So I gave my bone to Poo, because she did good in the field today.
Mom didn't go for feeding me a ham dinner, but she was probably smart cause it would probably just make me WOMIT.

And I HATE to WOMIT!

No comments: