3.09.2008

The downsides of being popular

I've been home a little more than 24 hours and this popularity is hard work. As soon as I get all snuggled down in mom's bed, my first (of many) visitors arrives. I can't say I'm not interested, I'm a socialite, guilty as charged. So down the stairs I run...GRRRRAAAAMMMMMAAAAAA!!

Oh how I missed Gramma. I give her the best "Timmy TwoToys" she's seen in a while, she even says it's one of the best. Who is "Timmy TwoToys" you ask? It's my alter ego, my ventriloquist impression, without the dummy...unless Bela is standing beside me. I grab 2, or many more (my record is FIVE) toys and ROOOOOOOOOOO from deep in my soul. It's fun, you should try it. Then we'd have Timmy TwoToys and her Superhero Entourage...that would be fun!

Anyway, Gramma stayed for a while, then I needed a nap. I'm sawing hard ZZZ's then I hear another car come crunching (in the snow) up the driveway. It's Preston & Dominika!!!!! WHOOOHOOOO the mayhem begins again!

This was a great welcoming, but I'm spent! I hear there are MORE visitors moving in next week, I'd better rest up.

No comments: