3.20.2008

Four Five Therefore Nine...

"Nine & Nine Therefore Eighteen....Eighteen & Eighteen Therefore Thirty-Six....Four Five Therefore Nine"



That's the song of the day for many reasons.


1. Mom can't count (unless it's by 5's).

2. I loved Remy SIX Times.

3. Remy and I loved over TWELVE days!


Now YOU do the math and tell me when these babies are due? HAHAHAHAHA


Seriously. I went in for one of those therapeutic tummy massages on Monday morning with mom and Gramma and when Dr. Ross dimmed the lights, I must have dozed for a moment because all I remember is Dr. Ross saying "you're probably a little early...come back next week".

Next week? Early? For what? Another therapeutic tummy massage...uh OKAY!

When we got into the car, mom and Gramma explained to me that I *might* only be at day 16 or 18 or something. Day 16? 18? OF WHAT?


Then Gramma looked at me and said it....the 'P' word.



Porkchop.



HA...just kidding. She said I might be P.W.P.



Preggers With Puppers.



Well I hope so, or else I have a mad case of GAS!

So if I was at day 16 or 18 on Monday...that means today might be day 19 or 21 or something.

Like I said, the song of the day "Four Five Therefore Nine".....



All these numbers make me tired, my bed's in the sun, what a perfect place for the "S" word....





....SNOOZE!!

No comments: