8.24.2008

29 and 1/2

Not my age, my height (that would make me WAY big for a Vizsla), or my IQ. Mom saw that I was feeling a little down because I hear Windy and Bela scoffing at my belly, making remarks about my size, then mom and I went walking around our neighborhood yesterday and some boys (and I stress BOYS) started laughing as mom and I walked by saying "that dog needs a lot more than walking to get the fat off".

Guess they are the ones with the 29 and 1/2 IQ...genuises can't see the difference between FAT and PREGGERS! Guess they missed my big...well.....buttons on my belly too! DUH!

So mom took my waist measurement tonight and told me I should be very proud of my 29 and 1/2 inch girth as I am just a few inches shy of most fashion models' waistlines. Mom measured her waistline too, just to make me happy and she and I could almost be TWINS! I guess that's why she lets me borrow some of her Tshirts when I am weaning my babies.

I'm feeling a little better. Mom and I are relaxin' in our chair, she even put on her "fat pants" to make me feel better.

That's what mom's are for and as a good mom I'd like to give a shout out to my daughter Poo, who ran in her first Gun Dog stake today and while she still has much to learn, word from the mouth of Mr. Jamie is that he was quite proud of her and what took her out of the game was what took many others out of the game. But she kept strong, and ran long...2 finds, great birdwork, nice backing....what more could you ask for the first day out?!?!!?

Go Poo! We wuff you and we miss you! I bet her waistline is like Kate Moss.

No comments: