8.03.2008

The Baby Daddy


Mom thought I should introduce my readers to the baby daddy of my KREWEbabies. So here are a few snazzy photos of Remy...ain't he a LOOKER!

I wuff him because he's a gentleman and courts me like a lady should be courted. He would sing to me and dance (although he was a little goofy on the dance floor) and gave me sweet kisses.
And did I say he's got talent? Well shut my mouth, he is UBER-talented. He's got
looks...obviously, but he's got smarts too..and good good sense about those birdies.
He's formally known as
CH Valley Hunter's Big Easy JH CDX RE VC
and Easy he is...LOL!!

See what I mean, he's a gentleman. He got all laced up in jewelery for me and showed he was willing to spend a little for the girl he loves....ME!

So when he brought out those beads.....well...
...I DID!!!.....
...obviously..that's how he
became the BABY DADDY!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's like a scene out of 1001 Arabian Nights!

Jen said...

oooo-la-la Remy is a hunk! Good Choice in boyfriends Thyme!
~ Treasure

Delilah and Rocket said...

Hey, he's a handsome fella.