8.06.2008

Count another two in for Team Pink!


My daughter Arwen and Mrs. Lyn sent me a great card today for my "Expectation" and you can tell from the card, that they are members of "Team Pink" just like my mom and Ms. Amanda, and I am the President.


Mom used to dance ballet so she got a kick out of the card too but I told her I wasn't wearing those legwarmer things and she can forget about toe shoes too. People make fun of dogs in getup like that and if my legs get cold, I just get under the covers.


5 comments:

amanda said...

GO TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK PINK, THINK PINK...


love,
amanda, dan & bruno(all for team pink)

Anonymous said...

If you don't want to wear the leg warmers, perhaps we can interest you in a sweatshirt with one of the shoulders cut off?

Thyme said...

Mom says "80's flashback, great music, bad fashion". Maybe I could wear a sweatband just to watch her twitch..hahaha!!

Delilah and Rocket said...

Oh those shoes! How prim & proper. But yeah, I agree the one shoulder sweatshirt is definatley an 80's flash back

Jen said...

But Thyme i think the leg warmers would look cute! You know me and Pink I am ALL for it! Mom even made Journey wear the Pink ribbon collar when we did the walk thingy a few months ago..
~ Treasure (all about the pink)