8.17.2008

Just so ya know..

My name is Thyme.

T-H-Y-M-E!!

I have various nicknames but none of which are:

BubbleButt
Thyme the Tank
Blimpo
Chunky Monkey (although it IS good ice cream)
Chubbs
Tubbo, or anything that rhymes with Tubbo

I take offense when I get compared to a surgical glove that has been blown up to create a balloon with appendages.

I will not wear a white t-shirt with Goodyear written on the side.

Remember,

My bladder is smooshed
My gas is lethal
I just might get reflux

So as Cartman would say...."Respect My Authority"!

2 comments:

amanda said...

would the nickname "waddles" be appropriate, LOL.....guess if i use that term i will be on your B list. can i "remy"deem myself if i give you lots of cookies? the way into a pregant girl's heart is thru food, right? hehe cant to see you

Anonymous said...

All you need are mirrored shades and a Big Wheel and your authorit-ay will be unchallenged!