8.11.2008

Taste Testin'


This morning mom was up real early, well early for US and got to work in the garden. Clipping, washing, pulling... Then she was busy busy in the kitchen and the smells....MMMMMMM, basil, garlic, and every cooker's BFF...EVOO!!! Then with a flip of a switch....yummy green goodness..

HOMEADE BASIL PESTO!!! I got to be the taste tester....Excellente (I think I'm Ameri-Hungari-Italiano!).

For our next dish....Couscous with Tomatoes and Okra...now that's down home cookin'!!!

Who knew our garden had so much YUMMY things. No wonder mom got after Bela when he would try to write his name on the plants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need some help picking those tomatoes? I am good at picking tomatoes....for myself!
Love, Bruno

Delilah and Rocket said...

Oh that looks yummy. I'm getting hungry!